RULES AND REGULATIONS OF OLD TIME TRADE DAYS!!
THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY TO EACH VENDOR. ANY FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE LISTED RULES MAY RESULT IN
REMOVAL FROM PREMISES ALONG WITH THE LOSS OF LEASED LOT(S) UPON MANAGEMENT'S DISCRETION.
1. Old Time Trade Days lot receipts are issued for the sole purpose of admitting said vendor only on the grounds. All vendors must have a receipt, which must be presented when renewing lot(s). No sub-leasing of lots will be allowed and identification may periodically be requested. No refunds or transfers. All rentals are on a month-to-month basis.
2. Vendor receipts issued when lots are paid each month are for the purpose of identifying vendor vehicles. One vendor receipt is required for each vehicle or trailer and must be visible when entering and while parked on vendor lots.
3. Vendors must rent enough spots to park vechicle on their lot. Violation of this may result in non-renewal of lot.
4. Vehicles parked illegally or on a lot not assigned to the vehicle owner will be towed at the owner's expense.
5. Vendors using water or electric without paying will be charged $25.
6. Management shall designate selling areas (lots). Each vendor shall conduct business only within the confines of his/her designated lot(s)
7. A vendor may be re-located if not on lot by 8:00 A.M. Saturday. Pavillions, shops, porches MUST BE OPENED FRIDAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY FROM 8AM TO 5PM. Non compliance will result in losing spaces
8. No construction such as tables, racks, walls, etc. may be built on a lot without management consent.
9. Food items must be sold from a concession stand that meets the State of Texas Health Department standards.The sale of any food item requires management's consent including soda or water.
10. Management reserves the right to restrict the sale, display or distribution of any printed materials, photographs, books, paraphernalia or other representations in order to maintain a proper, moral and wholesome environment. No one shall bring upon or distribute on the grounds any political, religious or solicitant matter or handbills without proper consent of management.
11. Lots may not be used for games of skill, raffles, lotteries, palm reading or such, auctions or any purpose which is carnival related.
12. The following will not be allowed for any reason: alcoholic beverages, loud music or amplifiers, or animals to include pets, for sale or exhibition. ABSOLUTELY NO DOGS ALLOWED. NO GENREATORS. NO PALLETS.
13. Merchandise left on the grounds is done so entirely at the risk of the owner.
14. Advertisements must be displayed only from bulletin boards located throughout the grounds. No advertisements may be placed on trees, buildings, etc.
15. Vendors are to pick up trash bags at office. Clean up fee assessed to vendors leaving discarded items on lot, including zip ties. Early arrivals and stay-overs must take trash to dumpsters.
16. In accordance with state law, waste water of any type may not be discharged into, or flow into a public place, gutter, street, creek, etc. Dump stations are located on the grounds for this purpose.
17. A speed limit of 5 mph throughout the Old Time Trade Days grounds will be enforced.
18. No motorcycles, bicycles,four-wheelers or golf carts are allowed to be ridden on the grounds during the sale.
19. Renewal of lots may be made during the show at the office for the following month. A vendor will lose their lot if not paid for by Sunday, 7:00 PM.
20. Office opened Wednesday thru Sunday from 7 to 7
21. The office will not cash checks or accept two-party checks. Checks will be accepted from reserved vendors when renewing or renting a lot. There will be a $25 charge on all returned checks.
22. Parents or guardians are responsible for minor children brought onto premises. Minors must remain with parent or guardian.
23. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged merchandise, personal property or vehicles while on premises.
24. Any dealer renting space agrees to hold harmless Larry & Brenda Barron & Larry's Old Time Trade Days.
25. Lots are to be paid for before merchandise is put on display.
26.Dealers coming in early before show will be charged $5 per day. Bathrooms are opened Tuesday before show and closed at noon the Tuesday after show. Stay overs will be charged $10 per day
Larry's Old Time Trade Days
A unique market, you can find " iT " here.